The Former Town Hall

The former Town Hall is attached to the façade of Santa Maria parish church. In the past it was also used as a public school.

Although it was built towards the end of the 18th century, its façade was rebuilt in 1850, following a design made by Mariano José de Lascurain.

It is a formidable Neo-classical work made with hewed limestone. The entrance to the portico is particularly impressive, flanked by two strong columns that support the main balcony.